Thursday 21 August 2014

Rio, I Love You - UK Trailer - Song(s) / Music

  Movie Title (Original/US):  Rio, Eu Te Amo / Rio, I Love You
  Filmtitel (Deutsch):              Rio, I Love You
  IMDb Entry/Eintrag:            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1456606

Rio, I Love You (Movie) - UK Trailer - Song(s) / Music
















Movietrailer: Rio, I Love You - UK Trailer




Songs / Music used in this trailer:


Dave James & Keith Beauvais / Audio Network - Viva Brazil:

Dave James / Audio Network - Grand Latino Fest:


Preview of the tracks via audionetwork.com: http://www.audionetwork.com/content/whats-new/video-of-the-week/rio-i-love-you-trailer




 

Share on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I lost my breath when I found this post of yours. Would you know the third piece of music in the trailer above that starts at about 58 seconds from the beginning? I have been looking for the information on this. Your attention and advice would be much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I don't know the third track used in this trailer unfortunately, sorry. If you want you could try to contact here Audio Network, who provided the first two, and ask if this one is also from them. Or perhaps if they would be able to tell you which company did the trailer here. Can't say though if they'll answer, or if they can give you the information you're searching for. Sorry that I can't really help you in this case. Wish you good luck with your search!

      Delete
    2. Addition: Sorry that the reply took a bit of time here.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.