Saturday 7 June 2014

Chef - 'Happy' Trailer - Trailer Song / Music - UPDATE

  Movie Title (Original/US):  Chef
  Filmtitel (Deutsch):              Chef
  IMDb Entry/Eintrag:            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2883512



Movietrailer: Chef - 'Happy' Trailer




Songs / Music used in this trailer:


Pete Rodriguez - I Like It (I Like It Like That) :




(Update)
Basic Vacation - I Believe:
(via Soundcloud)




Note: You can watch the official trailer of 'Chef' and listen to its music here: 
http://nameofthesong.blogspot.com/2014/04/chef-official-trailer-trailer-song-music.html 




 

Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me the name of the second song that starts at the 1:41 mark?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don' know what music is used here, sorry. All I can tell you is that the song is not in the soundtrack.

      Delete
    2. Basic Vacation-I Believe

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the info, that's the song :-)!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.